Lavender Chamomile Mint Tea with Lemon and Honey
Perhaps the ultimate summer refresher!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 88 cups
- 1/2 cup dried lavender flowers
- 1/2 cup dried chamomile
- 1/2 cup dried peppermint leaves
- 1/2 cup dried nettle leaves
- 1 generous pinch ground cayenne pepper
For each pitcher (optional)
- juice of 2 whole lemons
- 1/4 cup honey dissolved in 1/2 cup warm water
To make a pitcher of tea:
In a large kettle, boil 8 cups of water; remove from heat. Add 3 rounded tablespoons of tea to a tea ball and submerge in kettle. Allow to steep for at least 5 minutes. Use a spoon to press tea against the tea ball walls to extract extra flavor. Stir in lemon juice and honey mixture.
Allow to cool, transfer to pitcher and refrigerate.
Serve with or without ice. Enjoy!