Hope you’ve had a wonderful holiday with your friends and family and I hope you’re not done celebrating yet! Maybe someone will stop by impromptu. What will you feed them? Or maybe you have a New Year’s Eve party to attend. What will you bring?
Here are 3 crostini that you can make in just minutes – pretty, festive, and delicious! They’re just the kind of thing to pair with a cocktail or a glass of bubbly…
First, make the crostini. You can make them right before serving or a day ahead – stored at room temperature in an airtight container.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice a baguette into 1/2″ slices and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle baguette slices with olive oil.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Top immediately or cool completely on a baking rack and store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Other than making the crostini, you don’t need a recipe. Just have the items below on hand and assemble the toasts to your taste!
Crostini with Brie, Cherry Preserves, and Arugula
Crostini with Fig Spread, Apple, and Pecorino
Crostini with Gorgonzola, Pecans, and Honey (broil for about 1 minute then drizzle with honey before serving)