Blue Cheese Crostini with Pecans and Honey are little flavor bombs that will have you coming back for more! Crunchy little toasts piled high with warm, slightly melted blue cheese, crunchy pecans and sweet honey.
These are so simple to assemble. Once you have your crispy crostini, scoop on a mixture of crumbled blue cheese and chopped pecans. Broil for a minute, just until the cheese starts to melt. Then drizzle with honey and serve warm and watch how fast they disappear!
I think that crostini are one if the most versatile and delicious appetizers you can make! That's why I have a whole variety of crostini recipes to choose from. Mix and match or make them all!
Watch exactly how to make Blue Cheese Crostini with Pecans and Honey in this video recipe tutorial!
Blue Cheese Crostini with Pecans and Honey
- 12 slices baguette ½-inch thick
- ¼ cup olive oil or more for drizzling
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- 2 ounces pecans coarsely chopped
- 12 whole pecans
- ½ cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Arrange baguette slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle slices with olive oil and bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Turn oven on to broil.
- In a medium bowl stir together blue cheese and pecans. Scoop mixture on to each crostini evenly. Broil 1 minute.
- Top each crostini with a whole pecan. Drizzle each with about 2 teaspoons of honey. Serve warm.