When you’re in need of a quick and easy appetizer or snack, look no further than crostini. With a baguette and just three more everyday ingredients: brie, cherry preserves and arugula, you can make these Brie Crostini with Cherries and Arugula in just minutes.
Start by toasting baguette slices until golden brown. Once cool, slather them with a thick layer of creamy brie (triple cream brie is the easiest to spread), a generous dollop of sweet, tangy cherry preserves and a leaf or two of peppery baby arugula to crown the top. That’s it! Then serve them and just watch how fast they disappear.
There are endless combinations of delicious crostini. And it’s easy to make a few varieties at once, so be sure to check out my whole collection of crostini recipes!
Watch exactly how to make Brie Crostini with Cherries and Arugula in this video recipe tutorial!
Brie Crostini with Cherries and Arugula Recipe Video
Brie Crostini with Cherries and Arugula
- 12 slices baguette 1/2-inch thick
- olive oil for drizzling
- 6 ounces brie ideally triple cream
- 3/4 cup cherry preserves
- 24 baby arugula leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Arrange baguette slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle slices with olive oil and bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside to cool completely.
- When baguette slices are cool, spread on a thick layer of brie followed by a generous dollop of cherry preserves – 2 or 3 teaspoons. Top each with one or two baby arugula leaves. Serve.