Apple Crostini with Fig Jam and Pecorino are a party pleasing appetizer! With just a few simple ingredients you can find at your local grocery store, you'll have these made and served in minutes.
Just slather fig jam onto crisp crostini then stack high with thin apple slices and delicate shavings of pecorino cheese and serve. So easy and so good!
For parties, I love to offer a variety of crostini. With a typical baguette you can make 24 crostini, so why not make a variety? Click here for a whole collection of crostini recipes.
Apple Crostini with Fig Jam and Pecorino Recipe Video
Apple Crostini with Fig Jam and Pecorino
- 12 slices baguette ½-inch thick
- olive oil for drizzling
- ½ cup fig jam
- 1 apple quartered, cored and thinly sliced
- 24 thin shavings pecorino cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Arrange baguette slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle slices with olive oil and bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown. Transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- Slather crostini with about 2 teaspoons fig jam. Top with 2 apple slices and 2 pecorino shavings. Repeat with remaining crostini. Serve.