Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday that brings families together. It's also a great opportunity to spend quality time with family and friends. But, between the planning, shopping, cooking, cleaning, and hosting guests, it can be a demanding holiday.
This Thanksgiving menu planner is here to simplify the process of planning your meal so that you can feel relaxed and spend more time enjoying your time with loved ones.
Whether you're serving a big family feast or hosting a small get together, you'll find mouthwatering, approachable recipes for everything from mains, potatoes, breads and sides to vegetables, soups, salads, desserts and cocktails that are sure to delight everyone at the table.
You'll also find ideas for breakfast, recipes for leftover turkey, and 6 complete menu options to choose from.
- Main Courses
- Leftover Turkey Recipes
- Menu 1 - Traditional Thanksgiving Menu
- Menu 2 - Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Dinner for 4 to 6 People
- Menu 3 - Romantic Thanksgiving Menu for 2
- Menu 4 - Southern Thanksgiving Menu
- Menu 5 - Vegetarian Thanksgiving Menu
- Menu 6 - Pescatarian Thanksgiving Menu
- 💬 Comments
From the easiest and most delicious roasted turkey you can make (Dry Brine Turkey) or a simple roasted chicken, these are my favorite main course options.
What would Thanksgiving dinner be without potatoes? I've got a few takes on classic mashed potatoes and even more creative potato dishes if you're up for trying something new this year.
How many times have you heard people say that the best part of Thanksgiving dinner is the side dishes? Here is a whole selection of show stealing sides to choose from.
Adding a salad to your Thanksgiving menu is a great way to contrast rich, indulgent dishes with fresh, vibrant flavors. Here are some excellent options.
Round out your meal with one of these warm and comforting soups.
Everyone looks forward to dessert on Thanksgiving day! Here are a few desserts that for a a delightful finale to your meal.
For the main meal, breakfast, snacks and leftovers, breads both savory and sweet are Thanksgiving day essentials. Here is a whole collection to choose from.
Don't forget about breakfast on Thanksgiving day! Here are a selection of simple (and make ahead) options to make an easy and satisfying start to the day.
Add a festive cocktail or mocktail to your meal plan! Options with and without alcohol below.
Bite size appetizers are the best way to kick off your meal and put a smile on everyone's face!
Leftover Turkey Recipes
If you're fortunate enough to have leftover turkey, here are a few ways to make the most of it!
Menu 1 - Traditional Thanksgiving Menu
- Cocktail - Boulevardier Cocktail and/or Non-Alcoholic Sangria
- Appetizer - Bacon Wrapped Scallops or Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Main - Dry Brine Turkey and Turkey Gravy
- Potato - Mashed Red Potatoes or Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Salad - Caesar Salad
- Bread - Brioche Rolls
- Dessert - Pumpkin Chiffon Pie with a Gingersnap Crust
Menu 2 - Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Dinner for 4 to 6 People
- Cocktail - Campari Spritz
- Appetizer - Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- Main - Herb Roasted Chicken or Turkey Roulade for a make ahead option
- Potato - Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Vegetable - Lemon Garlic Asparagus
- Dessert - Apple Crisp
Menu 3 - Romantic Thanksgiving Menu for 2
- Cocktail - French 75 Cocktail
- Appetizer - Crab Salad
- Main - Pan Fried Lamb Chops or Duck Confit
- Potato- Fondant Potatoes or Mashed Red Potatoes
- Salad - Arugula Salad
- Dessert - Chocolate Panna Cotta
Menu 4 - Southern Thanksgiving Menu
- Cocktail - The Last Word Cocktail
- Appetizer - Bacon Wrapped Shrimp or Bacon Wrapped Scallops and/or Crab Cakes with Remoulade Sauce for dipping
- Main - Dry Brine Turkey with Turkey Gravy
- Potato- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes or Brabant Potatoes
- Sides - Cornbread Dressing or Cornbread Pudding, Shrimp Remoulade, Homemade Biscuits or Brioche Rolls, Roasted Fall Vegetables
- Dessert - Chocolate Rum Pie with Lard Pie Crust
Menu 5 - Vegetarian Thanksgiving Menu
- Cocktail - Peach Bellini and/or Cucumber Lemon Mint Water
- Appetizer - Green Olive Tapenade with Crostini and/or a raw vegetable platter
- Main - Kale and Quinoa Salad
- Soup - Delicata Squash Soup
- Vegetable - Rapini with Raisins and Hazelnuts
- Dessert - Peach Clafoutis